Thursday 20 February 2014

Chakras and Wellbeing

I have studied and worked with chakras for over ten years and I am still completely fascinated by them.
To first understand them, forget everything you know!
Yes, reboot yourself back to factory settings. Once you are able to do this, you will start a beautiful journey upgrading your energy and life. And remember, keep everything simple.

Lets understand the basics. The Sanskrit word ʻchakraʼ means ʻwheel of physical or spiritual energy in the human bodyʼ. We have 7 main chakras or energetic points in the physical body, which start at the bottom of our spine and finish at the top of our head. Each chakra governs a different part of our physical body as well as specific area in our life.






Chakras Sitting Down Position

The energy we create within our mind, body, soul and emotions is channeled through our chakras, which can determine whether our life experiences will be positive or negative.

My favourite quote to describe this process comes from Einstein - "Everything is energy and thats all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics."

What does this mean? If you seek happiness, it is time to change your half empty glass, for a half full one! When we surround ourself with negative thoughts, people, situations and environments, the energy we attract into our life is negative creating toxic chakras, and an unhealthy physical body.

When we choose to surround our self with positive people, thoughts and environments, we will attract positive energy into our life creating healthy chakras and a healthy physical body. What we feed our mind, body, soul and emotions, affects our chakras, which then impacts our life.




Now comes the rebooting part of understanding our chakras. We know each chakra governs different parts of our physical body, which relate to different aspects of our life. We also know that to much negativity affects our energy and health, so here is what can happen next. When we donʼt listen to our body and refuse to make changes in our life, all that negative energy and emotion gets trapped in our physical body and manifests into physical pain.

Let me give you an example. Say I am unhappy at work and not enjoying my job. I dread going to work in the morning, knowing I will be there all day because I need the security of my job to pay my bills, sound familiar? Each negative thought builds in my mind consuming my thoughts, and my energy becomes low.

My physical body is becoming tired and fatigued and I am losing my mojo, longing for the weekend to come. To top it all, I have developed a bad back and hip which is limiting my physical movement. STOP! Our first chakra called Muladhara or the root chakra (red), which is located at the base of our spine, governs our life aspect of work, home, finances and relationships.

It also governs the base of our spine to the tip of our toes. So, if we are not meeting our needs within this chakra, the manifestation of negativity will inevitably happen somewhere within these body parts. In this case it has appeared in the back and hip, areas that govern the root chakra.

Our chakras and wellbeing go hand in hand!

How do you change this? Start to change your life by getting to know what your needs are, then look for a job/career that is more suited to you. Limitations exist if you allow them to! There is no quick fix to happiness and wellbeing, it takes time and effort by you, for you.
 
For me, the chakras are an indication of how we can reach our fullest potential. Understanding then unblocking each chakra, and transcending any limitations we may have created. As our chakras open, our conscious understanding of life blossoms.



Wellbeing is contagious, pass it on!
If you are looking to boost your chakras and life, my ʻInside Outʼ - 7 week program is designed specifically to do this. It can be done individually, or in a work/group setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment